2008年12月18日 星期四

video I watch today 3











再別康橋 Goodbye Again Cambridge


輕輕的我走了, Quietly, I left
正如我輕輕的來; As quiet as I came ;
我輕輕的招手, I wave good-bye gently
作別西天的雲彩。 To the colorful clouds in the western sky.

那河畔的金柳, The golden willows by the river
是夕陽中的新娘; Are brides in the sunset;
波光裏的豔影, The reflections on the shimmering waves
在我心頭蕩漾。 Lingering in my heart.

軟泥上的青荇, The water plants growing in the sludge
油油的在水底招搖; Swaying leisurely in the water;
在康河的柔波里, In the gentle waves of River Cam
我甘心做一條水草! I'd love to be a water grass!

那榆蔭下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees
不是清泉, It's not a water spring
是天上的虹揉碎在浮藻間,but crushed rainbow spread among duck weeds
沉澱著彩虹似的夢。 It's the sediment of a rainbow-like dream

尋夢 撐一支長篙, questing my dreams, holding a long pole
向青草更青處漫溯, wandering into the deep of the green
滿載一船星輝, Fill the barge with star hue
在星輝斑斕裏放歌。 Sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.

但我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud
悄悄是別離的笙簫; Quietness is the melody of farewell;
夏蟲也為我沈默, Even summer bugs all quiet down for me
沈默是今晚的康橋。 Silence is Cambridge tonight!

悄悄的我走了, Quietly, I left
正如我悄悄的來; As quiet as I came ;
我揮一揮衣袖, Gently I flutter my sleeves
不帶走一片雲彩。 Bring nothing nor a wisp of cloud with me






沒有留言: